Thursday, October 3, 2013

29 weeks


Time is really flying these days.  I can't believe we're in the third trimester now!  In the last couple weeks, we test drove our top stroller pick, looked at FLOR samples, and bought a pair of maternity jeans.  Second breakfasts and lots of snacks are going on.  And I'm feeling that nesting instinct coming on strong.  Chris says there's a specific tone of voice I use when I'm about to mention something else we need to buy :)  We're gradually cleaning out baby's bedroom.  This weekend, we're moving the treadmill out and next week, bringing the crib in!  Sometime soon, the dog's sleeping area needs to move away from the baby's room too.  These are momentous days, for all of us!

3 comments :

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT! Seriously you are the cutest pregnant girl! I have spent a lot of time reading… so so fun.

    madelineandtyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - what stroller is that?? Did you like it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline, thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm loving your blog as well - congratulations on your recent wedding!! Stroller is the Bugaboo Cameleon - definitely a splurge but we do love it and know it will get a lot of use :) Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete